Sunday, September 29, 2013

cross stitch major distashing

due to some issues that have come up i have to take a major break from cross stitching and due to the small house (and 4 people) i am having to get rid of everything! I have pretty much almost all of the DMC colors, pattern books, as well as some WIPS, 2 HAED (the free ones), a dragon (which is small start) and the egypitan sampler. I also have a few kits.
you can find pics of my progress on the WIPS on this blog (and the HAED SAL one also)
for one of the HAED's Coral (can be found on http://heavenandearthdesigns.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=19) will come with the thread to do it.
The stuff is free BUT due to finances i do ask that you cover the cost of shipping.
the small flat rate boxes which can fit quite a few DMC threads costs 5.80 (please note that if I have any of the floss on the holders i will send that also)
one of the kits (its a christmas one) will fit in it also
the chart books are considered media mail and is cheaper.
i can send some of the threads for a few of the WIPS also.

any questions or want any of the items please email me
rockrollangel72@yahoo.com
(please put cross stitch in header so i know what its for thanks!)

2 comments:

  1. I have sent you personally an email. I am so sorry to hear you have to do this. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email. I hope things get better for you soon!

    ReplyDelete